Friday, July 31, 2009

A comment about my experiences

Please feel free to comment about my posts. I understand that someof them may seem radical to some of you, but please read each post with some things in mind.

1. Everything I write about is from my own personal experiences here. The comments I make are from my own eyes and my own body. I do not pretend that I don't have biases, but please read them as they are intended: personal experiences.

2. I am a person of peace. I hate war. It is one of the most appalling crimes imaginable to shoot someone that in another place or time could be your best friend. Only in the most extreme circumstances is war or violence an option.

3. Please do not take these comments personally. I am trying to edit some of the stuff that I say just in case someone is reading my blog and decides to do something to me, but to remain truthful to my self, I must convey everything that I feel that I see. The comments in no way refer to my friends, whose friendship I value very much.

So look at my blog and decide for yourself what you think. Feel free to comment, but know that I am not reading a textbook or a news clip or propaganda about the conflict here, I am seeing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment